Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Day 4: Laurs

I woke up with pretty bad headache today, which could have had something to do with last night's intense massage, but I'm due for a Cleanse headache and this may have been it. The headache went away after about 3 or 4 hours, but was oddly replaced with this weird nervous feeling. I've heard that people on the Cleanse have emotional responses like crying or getting angry out of the blue, but that didn't happen to me last time. Luckily, it only lasted 30 minutes or so. Before I knew it, it was time to go home...and I was ready.

On the way home, I picked up some more lemons and I decided it was time for a treat. So I bought some coconut lotion and a fancy bar of Brazil nut soap. I think the purchase was a substitute for Thai food, actually, but a legal one at that. Gearing up for Day 5....

No comments: