Thursday, February 22, 2007

Day 3: Mickers

Ok, so this day was difficult. I started to have the cravings which I mocked everyone else in our extended family of friends that are currently doing the cleanse for having. It started in the morning, I could taste the scrambled eggs with cheddar cheese, onions, and mushrooms mixed in and some chicken apple sausage on the side. The only way to rid my brain of this was to take a big swig of my lemonade and think of work, the gym, anything. Next came the drive past Peet's and thoughts of my soy latte.

Luckily, I was swamped at work and didn't have any more cravings until it came time to go to Legally Blonde with Laurs. Then I called Laurs and told her to come out and meet me at the Falafel place across the street..... Omigod, Fa-la-fel..... Ok, so Laurs gets in the car and starts trying to make plans for the weekend. I can come over on Saturday night and we can order in. Um no Laurs, already have plans on Saturday and neither of us is ordering in. Anyhow, the show was OMIGOD! FUN! ...

3 comments:

LJP said...

In my defense, I caught myself as soon as I suggested ordering in. Since San Fran is such a health conscious city, I wonder if there really IS a service that will deliver Cleanse lemonade, just so Cleansers can feel like part of society. Hey, I'd pay for it!

LJP said...

In my defense, I caught myself as soon as I suggested ordering in. Since San Fran is such a health conscious city, I wonder if there really IS a service that will deliver Cleanse lemonade, just so Cleansers can feel like part of society. Hey, I'd pay for it!

Anonymous said...

That is DAMN straight you have plans on Saturday night, mister. First my Valentine breaks out date, promises to take me to a makeup dinner but is now doing the cleanse and can't very well eat, and takes Ms. Patti to the Legally Blonde show... I don't think so!